In 2011/2012 academic year, there will be fifteen (15) scholarships unilaterally provided by Chinese Government to Mauritian students.
CRITERIA & ELIGIBILITY
1. Applicants must be Mauritian citizens and in good health.
2. Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for undergraduate program must have senior high school diploma with good academic performance and be under the age of 25.
- Applicants for master's degree program must have bachelor's degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for doctoral degree program must have master's degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants for Chinese training program must have senior high school diploma and be under the age of 35, Chinese language is the only subject available.
The applicants must fill in and provide the following documents truly, correctly and completely (in duplicates).
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship filled in Chinese or English
Those who are available for online application shall fill in and print the application form after submitting it online.
The CSC Online Application System for Study in China is available on http://laihua.csc.edu.cn. The "Agency No." o